Credit One Bank

Options
Rugewit
Rugewit Member, Windows Beta Beta

I cannot connect to Credit One Bank. (www.creditonebank.com) The error message states that the bank is blocking access from Quicken. DOes anyone have any suggestions on how work around this?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Rugewit,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced. Per the Community Alert (linked below), the recommended action is to reach out to Credit One and ask them to stop blocking.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Frank Bogdan
    Frank Bogdan Member ✭✭
    Options

I just called Credit One. They cannot or will not "Unblock" quicken or any other 3rd party software Pretty said, I don't blame quicken, I blame Credit one. I guess if I leave it with a zero balance and don't use the Credit One card it wouldn't matter.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does logging on to the bank's website give you a selection to download transactions, by Date Range or one statement at a time, in Quicken-compatible QFX file format?
    You should be able to import this QFX file into Quicken and thus be able to work around the "no third party access" block by the bank.

This discussion has been closed.