Crashes when selecting Bills & Income List by Name

Options
Randy Storey
Randy Storey Member ✭✭

After corrected a pervious issue by validating my data file which resolved the primary issue, I am still plagued with the app crashing ever time I select Bills & Income and change from Stage View to List Payee by Name.

I revalidated my data file and no errors were identified. I also reinstalled the software. Issue continues.

Second problem is that when I try to report the problem that report never completes sending. I see the notice "This can take some time", but I think 30 minutes is ample time to upload the data. I checked my connection and my internet speed and from a network perspective everything is fine.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Randy Storey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? If so, which update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.