Calendar Bill Reminders Disappear

Options

Quicken Deluxe, v50.16, Build: 27.1.50.16, Windows 11 Home Edition

My Bill Reminders for several bills disappear. I recreated them several times and every time I reopen Quicken, they are gone again. I have to go to the next month and set the "Due Next On" date to see them in the next month. Example: In July, I want to see upcoming bills and open the calendar. The first 5 or so recurring bills do not appear in Augst. I have to go to Sept, set the Due Next On date to August and save it. This is very tiresome and it increases risk of missing my Mortgage or other recurring bills. Many other recurring bills are ok. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to them.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @nineseas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? If so, which update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Will.Ezell
    Will.Ezell Member ✭✭
    Options

I have Quicken Deluxe version R51.10 and have the same issue. Every month, I don't have a bill reminder for some bill. Doesn't show due on the calendar. And it still has the recurring bill, if I look at it in the Bill and Income Reminders, just due for the next month. It seems random as to which bill will be not reminding me, but seems to happen every month.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Those reminders that like to skip a month
    are they monthly reminders?
    what is the defined due date? 1…31, first, last, etc.
    are they set to auto enter or remind [xx] days before due date? What is the number in [xx]?

There must be a condition where the program thinks that the next due date is unreachable and therefore skips a month.

This discussion has been closed.