online center issue with holdings compare

Options
leonard kearney
leonard kearney Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Investing (Windows)

I am tryiong to reconcile my Schwab accounts. Online center does not show first Schwab ccount. this clip show the account under the investing tab. the account does not show on the online center list of account.

any thoughts?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @leonard kearney,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please right-click the account name and select Edit/Delete account. Then, navigate to the Online Services tab and let us know if it shows whether or not the account is connected/set up for Online Connected Services?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leonard kearney
    edited July 2023
    Options

appreciate your help - just check online center and now it is there.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear this issue has been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• leonard kearney
    Options

not resolved - issue just moved to different account. IMHO, there does not appear top be ny consistancy in the order accounts are presented online. example, onlince center is done alphabetically.

right now my ira account 1536 does not how up under the online center tool.

i am no longer able to connect this account to Schwab is there a limit to how many accounts per financial entity?

This discussion has been closed.