How to do a reconcile on quicken web

Options
SClaireC
SClaireC Member
edited August 2023 in Using Quicken on the Web

hi - just started using quicken on the web, synced from Quicken for Mac. I cannot find a icon or button to do a reconciliation with the bank to make sure I am balanced. can you please tell me or show me where it is located on quicken web screen. Thank you .

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @SClaireC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. To reconcile a regular banking account from Quicken on the Web, you will first want to select the account you are trying to reconcile. Then, there is a gear icon near the upper right. Click on that gear and you will get a dropdown with a list of options. Reconcile Account will be the bottom option.

If you are not seeing an option to reconcile, please make sure that you selected the account and not the account group header (In the sample image below, Cash & Checking is the account group header, and Chase Secure Banking is the account). Also please note that Quicken on the Web will let you reconcile regular banking accounts but does not support reconciling investment accounts. To reconcile an investment account, you would need to use the Quicken program installed on your Mac desktop or laptop.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.