Account linking problem?

Work2pin
Work2pin Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I have 3 accounts with the Newport Group. Recently I noticed that all 3 accounts have the same balance in Quicken (not correct). I unlinked the accounts and tried relinking. The balances shown in the link screen was correct, so I mapped each to the correct account. When this completed, the balances in each account in Quicken was the same again for all 3 accounts! I even tried letting Quicken create new accounts, but that yields the same results. Any idea what might be the problem?

Comments

• Work2pin

Oh and more info- The balances on Jun 12 were correct, but the next account update I did was on 7/4, and they were broken then….

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Work2pin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Newport Group? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Work2pin

Using Quicken Connect. Only balances from the Newport group are updated, no transactions. I first noticed it around July 4th, I was out of town for a few weeks and that I logged into Quicken and updated my accounts. I am not sure if I installed an update at that time. If there was an update between 6/12 and 7/4, then I would have updated to the latest version on 7/4.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Work2pin,

Thank you for providing more information.

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an incorrect balance. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.