You have one online bill payment to send.

Options
kayakor
kayakor Member ✭✭

No, I do not. There are no transactions, payments, or transfers pending in the Online Center. I am at Version R51.10, Build 27.1.51.10 although this problem predates the last update. How can I overcome this erroneous message.

Hoping you do not suggest restoring a backup because my Quicken file has been haunted by gremlins for quite a while and It would npot be possible to go back far enough to redate the gremlins.

I ran Validate and Repair file. The output report is 16 pages long. About half the findings are for one closed account and end with 'No action required'.

QEL: No read errors

QEL: Corrected a problem with an erroneous repeating model.

Removed 644 qel records for payments not in register.

Removed 229 qel records for transfers not in register.

Then 7 pages of "The following transaction(s) involving transactions appear to be damaged. You should delete them and recreate as appropriate." Some of these are really old and predate the last 'Year end copy' which eliminated all transactions prior to 2019. (I'll NEVER do that again!) Many are investment account dividend transactions. Many are split transactons within a paycheck.

1 scheduled transaction corrected but no indication of what the transaction is.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kayakor,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. You mentioned the phantom payment that wants to be sent isn't in the Online Center. Have you checked for any payments in your register that haven't already been sent? When you try to send the payment, what happens? Are there any error messages or codes? Which financial institution is the payment account associated with this phantom payment with?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.