Quicken Support Issue(s)

Options
Herman
Herman Member ✭✭

I had a problem with my quicken for windows regarding my mobile app not syncing. First tech rep. told me it was a bank issue and sent me to my bank for this to be fixed. My bank had no idea what I was talking about and I went back again to quicken support.

Next rep. did not fix my problem in its entirety, called again the following day and I explained to the rep, that my banks were not updating, and he immediately started to rattle off like a machine at full speed as to what I should do. I told him could he slow down and explain or show me as to what has to be done, which he did ( with an attitude)

When will quicken realize there is a problem with their support ?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @Herman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about these interactions, though we apologize for the negative experience.

Do you by chance have ticket numbers for these interactions? I’d like to pull each of these for further review and pass it along to our Support Management team so these agents can be coached appropriately.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the ticket number, from my second interaction, but not from today. No ticket number was issued.

Also I am still having issues with some of my accounts.

Ticket number is 10371538

This discussion has been closed.