Quicken not playing well with Goldman Sachs

Options
don4400
don4400 Member ✭✭

Quicken for Mac user and Goldman Sachs account holder. Beginning about June 5th, Quicken has not fully completed the down load process. Quicken says it's a Goldman issue but I've talked with Goldman and it's clearly a Quicken issue.

Issue is transactions do download yet notification "ball" never changes from yellow to green and always get final notification that the accounts are not connected. Wrong they are connected and GS is transmitting but Quicken can't reconcile in their own system.

Customer service is of zero help here. Even supervisor was pretty clueless.

Quicken has gotten so wonky over the years…its a shame a. time to look for a replacement.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @don4400,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection type with Goldman Sachs? You can see the connection type by navigating to Settings > Downloads> Connection Type. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.