Updates make etrade downloads fail

Options
rginnca
rginnca Member ✭✭

For years i have had several accounts at etrade with different logins. Quicken handled them just fine. In the past month (two updates ago) it stopped working for all of them and gives me error OL- 362-A ("your financial institution has downloaded data for an account that does not exist in your Quicken data file"") or OL-292-B ("request was invalid"). I can get it to work (I think) by resetting each account, one at a time, and updating the transactions from that screen. But as soon as i go back to the normal update protocol it fails again. Grrrrrrrr

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rginnca,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with ETrade? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any other error codes or messages besides the ones mentioned?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rginnca
    rginnca Member ✭✭
    Options

Connection method is Direct Connect.

Noticed the errors just after two updates ago….I am currently running R51.10 build 27.1.51.10. Not sure how to tell what those last updates were. I know it was two because after the first one I was getting this issue and then when the second once came quickly I thought "Oh, people are having this issue and this next one is a fix". Nope

BTW I have completely reset all the etrade accounts and relinked them and it still doesnt work. I have also validated my file. No change.

This discussion has been closed.