Is there a problem with fetching Xfinity/Comcast bills?

Options

My online bills page has identified the Xfinity/Comcast biller as needing attention for the past month. Trying to fix the problem gives me the message below. I don't believe this message accurately describes the problem.

Running "Review and Repair Online Online Billers" yields

I have deleted and added the biller multiple times over the past month. I do not use bill pay, so I am not worried about missing a payment.

I back up my data file every time I run Quicken. I run both validate and super validate on the data file after the backup completes. The validate and super validate functionality does not indicate any data file corruption.

A couple of other points of interest are that I do not use the cloud service, and the data file is located on the C:\ drive.

Quicken Premier R54.16 Windows 10 Pro USA

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @virbert,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check the biller status, XFINITY shows a degraded status. This is a known issue, though we do not currently have an ETA.

Depending on where you are in your billing cycle, it is possible that you are getting that first error message because your last statement was paid and the new statement hasn't been released yet. If that is the case, the error may clear up on its own once the new statement comes out.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.