Payee's Not Memorizing

Not too long ago I managed to switch from the out of the box Quicken to now subscribing.

With that being said, when entering items to my registry, I am finding that some repeat payees do not come up again and I am having to re-enter them into the registry.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited July 2023

Hello @BuckeyeBorn238,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hello!

There isn't any error messages and I would say that it has always been like that since moving from the off the shelf version I had to the subscription.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please ensure that all optional settings in Quicken pertaining to recall, memorization, automatic categorization and renaming of payee names are enabled.
    You find those settings in Edit / Preferences / Data Entry & Quickfill and Downloaded Transactions. Additional settings for the detection and processing of transfer transactions can be found in Edit / Preferences / Transfer detection.

To ensure specific Payees' transactions are memorized, select the transaction in the register and press CTRL-M to memorize it.

This discussion has been closed.