Alliance Bernstein -- Can't Add a New Account

Options
markberlind
markberlind Member ✭✭✭

Am unable to add a new account at Alliance Bernstein Private Clients. In Quicken, I'm able to enter the username and password, enter the six-digit code sent by SMS text, but the response - for the past few days - has been a CC-501 error, with a warning not to call Alliance Bernstein to report it. It's Quicken's servers that cannot connect with AB's.

I should add that Quicken is able to daily update prices and transactions in my other AB accounts - it's only the ability to add an account that's the problem.

An old, closed thread addressed the same issue; unlike in that case, I'm correctly using the "Alliance Bernstein Private Clients" link in Quicken. Any assistance or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @markberlind,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you have a CC-501 error that is persisting for longer than one business day, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for assistance since they have access to tools that we do not and can escalate the situation if necessary. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.