Fidelity brokerage accounts - no new transactions

Options
Czechmate
Czechmate Member ✭✭

I don't think I have gotten a transaction downloaded to my fidelity accounts since about July 19th. The per share quotes update, but no transactions. Does anyone else have this issue? When I go to fidelity there is an indication that they are updating security protocols for data aggregators (which I believe is what quicken is) and there may be issues with exchanging data). But if it is a Fidelity wide problem then I would have imagined that quicken would alert me some how if that was true.

Comments

• Czechmate
    Czechmate Member ✭✭
    Options

OK trying to debug this, I opened a brand new file with no accounts in it. I added fidelity and the account totals were correct (the accounts were in the simple mode), and when I changed to the complete mode all the downloads were there. I had previously deactivated and then readded all the fidelity accounts, but that didn't help. Any suggestions about how I get the accounts to be correct without losing all the history in my other accounts?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Czechmate,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

When you download transactions from your bank, you may see transactions on their website that aren't in Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Czechmate
    Czechmate Member ✭✭
    Options

So… Nothing in the link worked (I had done most of it). What ended up solving this was to run File-Validate and Repair and Choosing the Validate and Rebuild options.

This discussion has been closed.