Cannot add Sam's Club Mastercard (Synchrony Bank)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Synchrony and Sam's.

Comments

• rayhebert
    rayhebert Member
    Options

I have a Soms Club mastercard and it will not allow me to add it for downloading transactions. The screen to add says "do not add to quicken". Tried several times.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rayhebert,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you are trying to add an account and Quicken shows "don't add to Quicken" on the Add/Link screen, that usually means that Quicken thinks the account is already connected. What you will need to do is pay attention to the "Nickname in Quicken" that it shows on the Add/Link screen (see sample image below).

That Nickname in Quicken is what Quicken thinks your Sam's Club card is connected to. Once you've taken note of the Nickname, you will want to backup your Quicken file, then go to Tools>Account List and find that name in the list. Once you find it, deactivate that account. Once the account is deactivated, go to Tools>Add Account and follow the prompts.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.