Discover Card Transactions not downloading

Options
Abq Michael J
Abq Michael J Member ✭✭

I have a Discover Cash Back Debt, Discover Bank Savings and a Discover Card linked to Quicken that have all been working fine. The Discover Card connection is giving me problems.

Around 6/21, it failed to sync a credit card payment but then synced charges on 6/24, 7/1/ and 7/8. It again failed to sync a credit card payment I made on 7/21 (which appears online in my Discover account) and then has gone on to not sync 3 subsequent charges. However, the online balance, which shows in the upper right, appears correctly and is staying up to date. That is, it reflects the true online balance.

Meanwhile, my Cash Back Debt and Discover Bank Savings are working fine. I have gone into Settings and Changed my connection, which did not help. I also tried checking "Download transactions starting," entering 7/1/2023 in the date box and "updated selected account" to no effect.

Comments

• Reinder
    Reinder Member ✭✭
    Options

same here, it does download the account value though, but no transactions

• Johnson55
    Johnson55 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same here…called QW they said they were working on it and would send email….i think that [Removed - Language]. Still a prob on 8/25/23 from 6/21?.

• Clifton
    Clifton Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. My Discover Card account stopped downloading after 8/21/23. I tried the sign out of Quicken and then sign back in trick, which has worked a time or two for other issues. However, no joy this time.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Per the guidance in the Community Alert, if you have tried logging out of Quicken and back in again and the issue persists, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.