Bill and Income Tab/ Projected Balances

Options
WPv
WPv Member ✭✭

Bill and Income Tab/ Projected Balances no longer shows bills, income or account balances by date as it did in other releases. The current version is worthless. Originally, I was able to monitor projected account balances by date. It seems that all the new and improved enhancements to Quicken either do not work or the persons making the changes did not know what they were doing.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What version and release of Quicken are you using?
    I'm on the just released R 51.12 and my Bills & Income / Projected Balances view is working correctly.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the Projected Balances view showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• WPv
    WPv Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your quick response. I am sorry but other more pressing issues have come up and I am not pursing the problem right now.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK, no problem.

When you get a chance, do make sure that the tabular view of the Upcoming Bills and Income Reminders is correctly sorted by Date and not some other column.
    Just like in a register, click the column title ("Date" or other desired column) to sort by that column.

This discussion has been closed.