Unable to retrieve transactions on Prudential Retirement with one step update

Options
KevinMyers
KevinMyers Member ✭✭

One step update progress window is showing: an error has occurred for Prudential Retirement account. It is not displaying an error code. My Vanguard accounts are updating normally.

The one step update summary indicates the account has been updated However, when clicking the Prudential Retirement link on that window, the holdings were last updated 7/21/23.

Quicken Premier for Windows R51.12 Build 27.1.51.12. Windows 11 home.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @KevinMyers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Prudential? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Are you able to update via an individual account update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Jasmine,

I use Direct Connect . I first noticed the issue on 7/24/23. The one step update summary indicates the last download was on 7/21/23. I'm not sure about the Quicken update status. I install all updates as soon as Quicken says an update is available. Thanks for your attention.

Kevin

• jayez915
    jayez915 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue as @KevinMyers Prudential hasn't connected since 7/21/23. I am fully up to date in Quicken for Windows R51.12 build 27.1.51.12. I have deactivated the direct connect and attempted to reconnect multiple times. My account is never displayed when connecting to Prudential.

• LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I'm having the same issue. @Quicken Jasmine

It does not matter if I try OSU or a single account update.

I connect, no error message but no transaction are downloaded.

My last downloaded transaction was 7/14 . There should be about 12 transactions to download.

Account list says Direct Connect and that last download was 8/30 (today) but I haven't had a transaction downloaded since 7/14 and I have many transactions that should download.

This was working before 7/15 Win11 Home, Quicken Premier R51.12 Build 27.1.51.12

Quicken for Windows since 1995
    Frequently loosing budgets since 2017
    Occasionally loosing budgest since 2012
  • KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine I'm still not able to download Prudential transactions, however as of 8/28/2023 OSU is connecting and updating the quotes for securities in that account. While quotes are downloaded, OSU is still not downloading transactions.

• LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine I continue to not receive downloads of transactions from Prudential(owned by empower now) . I called the service center yesterday and they are aware that there is a problem but have no ETA for a solution.

Compounding the pain is that Pru has a terrible interface for manually downloading transactions to excel. I can’t download a range of dates. I have to do trsnsactions one date st a time and somerequire multiple downloads for each source of funds. A simple fee credit refund requires 4 separate dow loads.

Please, an update on progress would be most appreciated

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @KevinMyers and @LowcarbNY,

Thank you for coming back to share that you are still experiencing this issue.

We do currently have an active alert regarding errors with Prudential Retirement in Quicken for Windows. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I finally received new transactions today but the previous transactions didn't download.

• LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Likewise my new transactions on 9/22 downloaded.

• kevjenross
    kevjenross Member ✭✭
    Options

My last successful download was also 7/21. This issue has been ongoing for three months now!

This discussion has been closed.