UBS OL-297-A

Options
GraneyBC
GraneyBC Member ✭✭

UBS Financial Services is reporting an error OL-297-A for me. Has been happening for the last couple of days.

I have other Direct Connect connections which are working, so it's not an Internet issue. Ticket #10392055 has been created.

Anyone else having this issue with UBS?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GraneyBC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and reporting this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates. While the error you reported is slightly different from that reported in the Alert, it is related as we are seeing internal server errors with UBS Financial Services.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dvmdoc
    dvmdoc Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem with any of the financial institutions using Direct Connect while the Express Web Connect institutions are working fine. It happened at the same time as the latest cumulative windows update installed on my machine 8/11/23. Failing banks include TD, Fidelity. I've scoured the web for options to fix it and nothing has worked including restoring an old backup. Uninstalled/reinstalled software even. It's crazy. Got to tier 2 support and they've said there's nothing they can do. Ticket #10407190

• dvmdoc
    dvmdoc Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Quicken Anja

…and an update…restored my data file on my wife's laptop (she has her own Quicken installation) and am able to add the banks again no problem (TD/Fidelity). She's running Windows 10, me Windows 11 and the patch on 8/11/23 must have done something to the security features to make Direct Connections no financial institutions not work. Looks like I'll be borrowing her laptop to continue to reconcile the family finances until Quicken can update their servers to the new Windows 11 security protocols…

This discussion has been closed.