Update Bank Account but none of my transactions show up?

Options
dezie
dezie Member

Hi,

I am using windows 11 desktop quicken. With version R51.12. I updated to the new version today. All my other accounts updated and downloaded their transactions. I have one that says the last download was today and it shows the online balance to match with institution but there are no downloaded transactions. It is for BancFirst here in Oklahoma. There are no error messages. I have two bancfirst accounts a personal and business account. the personal account updated just fine but for some reason the business account is not showing any of the transactions. I've reset the account and also deactivated the account and reset it up. Still no transactions.

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @dezie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following the steps in this article on when transactions are missing or not downloading.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.