Won't recognize Wealthfront login

Options
cnaz
cnaz Member

Hi, I'm trying to sync my Wealthfront brokerage and it says my login name or PW is incorrect. They ARE most definitely correct. I'm getting the attached error code. FYI I am on Windows and am running the "Home, Business & Rental Property Version R51.10". There is another tip in the community page that says to save a backup and then create a new test environment, but the only options I see are "File-copy or backup file" or "File - Restore a backup file" - nothing that says "save a backup file". Bottom line, I need to sync with Wealthfront. I'm having the same problem with Principal Financial 401k account.

Answers

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@cnaz there seems to be several users having this issue with different FIs. I have this issue with all of my accounts using EWC. I have identified the issue and sent screen prints to various people at Quicken. I also called Quicken Customer Support twice yesterday, and maybe will try again today. No one from Quicken responds to my posts, even though I provided definite proof of what is causing the issue. When I called Customer Support, both times they went through their scripts of the usual validate, check this, check that, but when I tried to explain the issue, they didn't seem to understand (or care).

I am trying to get the word out so that other users aren't made to jump through hoops and sent on wild goose chases.

• cnaz
    cnaz Member
    Options

Thank you - it's a "CC-503" error - stuck, don't know how to proceed.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

@cnaz I am afraid that there is nothing you can do until Quicken acknowledges the error. I have tried many many times to alert people at Quicken and no response. When I called Quicken Support twice yesterday, they immediately closed the calls when the phone call ended. I am beginning to think that that is how Quicken does business [Removed - Speculation].

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @cnaz,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina - the alert you referred to is a different issue!!!!!!! Not the one we are discussing here.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I apologize for any confusion. The alert is for a different issue, but it does specify that the connection is being blocked while that issue is being worked on. I thought that might be useful to know, since resolving the incorrect password or username error (CC-503 error), for now at least, will still not allow @cnaz to connect.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Quicken Kristina I understand, but can you do me a favor? Please take a look at my post I attached to my reply above and please alert whoever can at least acknowlege that there is an issue?

I have been trying for the past 4 days to get someone even to look at the issue, which seems to be affecting more and more users. I contacted @Quicken Bree but get no response from her. I've gone to Quicken Customer Support twice without resolution even though they immediately marked the issue "closed" after each call. I have also sent them "Report an Issue" with an explanation of the issue. I don't know what else to do.

• Dougie
    Dougie Member ✭✭
    Options

ADIOS WEALTHFRONT! You'll very soon be out of my financial life because of the following response to my direct inquiry:

Thanks for reaching out!

To clarify, are you attempting to download QFX files or instead connect it digitally?  If you're attempting to do it digitally on Quicken's website please read the below. If not, please let me know what specific error you're receiving on your desktop Quicken app. 

We don't support direct integration with Quicken using your login credentials, nor do we suggest using an "App Specific password" to connect the two systems. The most reliable way to import your Wealthfront data into the Quicken software is to export it and then enter it in manually. 

You can export your data from the website by clicking your name in the top right > Documents > Export to Quicken > Get Started: 

This discussion has been closed.