Certain Schwab transactions not updating and certain bond prices not updating

Options
baerden001
baerden001 Member ✭✭

I am using windows 11 Home and quicken Version: R51.12, Build: 27.1.51.12

This morning, I did a one step update for my schwab accounts. The last update was done on July 28th.

I noticed the following while manually reconciling the accounts:

1. transactions from 7/31/2023 were not being downloaded

2. bond prices for eaton vance and wasmer bond funds that are part of schwab were not updated. I deleted both accounts and added them as new accounts (losing history). The prices were downloaded correctly.

I have checked various settings and run some of the repair options to no avail.
Is anyone having similar issues or are there ways around these problems. This is quite frustrating and time consuming and has happened sporatically in the past.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @baerden001,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

The alert recommends that you reach out to Quicken Support when you encounter this issue. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.