Midwest Loan Servicing

Options
graepers
graepers Mac Beta Beta

Using Quicken for MAC Beta Premier Version 7.2.1 (Build 702.49920.100) and trying to add a mortgage account served by Midwest Loan Servicing. Message I get back is that Midwest is denying access to my Quicken account.

Comments

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I have no issues when I log into my Midwest Loan Services loan account directly via their web site.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @graepers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Per this article on CC-555/FDP-155 errors, this error happens when the financial institution is blocking access to their servers (usually due to high traffic or maintenance). If the issue persists for longer than 1 business day, we recommend you contact your financial institution about this issue (You may need to ask for a supervisor or higher tier of tech support in order to get someone knowledgable on connections with 3rd party services).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Kristina,

Thank you! However, the problem continues 24 hours later, so I will contact Wells Fargo tomorrow.

Steve

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I am still unable to connect with Midwest Loan Services. The URL I use to sign in from my browser is " https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/midwestloanservices/#/login " I am always able to connect. However, when I try to connect through Quicken and use the same login information I am now getting a "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for Midwest Loan Services Inc."

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Based on your description, it sounds like the error message has changed to FDP-103 (invalid credentials). To troubleshoot the issue, you will want to backup your Quicken file and follow the directions in this article on FDP-103 errors:

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, re-add the accounts

1. Go to Accounts > Add Account.
    2. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    3. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    4. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Kristina,

Did everything you told me to do.

Still getting this message

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.