Unable to import transactions from American Express Savings account

2»

Comments

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭

@sashk - I examined the file thoroughly and found more errors - the amounts on the outgoing transactions don't have the "-" sign on them so they download as positive amounts.

I have created many, many QFX files and tested them. Most have at least one error. None I looked at are 100% correct. The Amex QFX file is the worst I have seen so far.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

@sashk - I think the issue is that you are looking at OFX specs when Quicken uses proprietary QFX specs. There are similarities, but the two file specs are not 100% interchangeable.

• zot100
    zot100 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Continuing Issue for American Express Bank when resetting account and when adding an account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for joining this thread to share the issue that you are experiencing.

If anyone would be willing to share a QFX file to further our investigation, that would be wonderful. Please reach out directly so that we can arrange the sending of the QFX.

If you are unable to private message, please respond to this post and tag "Quicken Jasmine".

Thank you all!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• I am having same problem as zot100.

This discussion has been closed.