how to auto download transactions from Credit union

Options
sondra99999
sondra99999 Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in All Things Canadian (Windows)

can anyone tell me how to set it up so my transactions from my credit union will auto download like the rest of my other transactions. i can auto download from CIBC and BMO but not my credit union which is my main account. i can manually go to credit union banking site and download that way but would prefer if the transactions downloaded at same time as my BMO and CIBC accounts when i do one step update. any help would be apprappreciated

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @sondra99999,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sondra99999 - well…. and WHICH unknown & unmentioned Credit Union might that be ?

Are you manually downloading a Quicken QFX file from the Credit Union online website,
    and then IMPORTING that file into Quicken ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.