System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Cannot download with Ally Bank

Comments

• ggranger3
    ggranger3 Member ✭✭
    Options

I also have been having connectivity issues for several weeks now, and only with Ally Bank, who says the problem is with Quicken. I get the following message from Quicken:

I go through the "Fix It" process, which temporarily restores the connection, but only until I close out of Quicken. Then the same issue and error message comes back the next time I open Quicken and do one step update.

Any suggestions?

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ggranger3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps in this article on error CC-800.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• whodiini
    whodiini Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited August 2023
    Options

Have this issue with Ally several times recently. This works: 1) Go to each ally account and deactivate each one separately 2) Optional: Do a OSU to verify that the error goes away because it no longer checks your ally accounts 3) go to one ally account and enable online access. Quicken will ask you to put account and password info, then you will get a request for a verification code, then once you verify, you will see a window that links your ally accounts to your quicken account. Make sure each one is linked correctly, then hit OK and you are done. The errors will go away. [Removed - Disruptive]

This discussion has been closed.