Scan Document

Options
Richard Sturgeon
Richard Sturgeon Member ✭✭✭

When i scan a receipt and a bill this case utilities bill only the shows not the bill even thou it scans bot pieces of paper.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Richard Sturgeon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Is it scanning properly and showing both the receipt and the bill outside of Quicken? Are you uploading these into Quicken as 1 multi-page attachment or 2 separate attachments? When did this issue first start? What version of Quicken were you using when it started?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard Sturgeon
    Options

I am scanning them and the machine scan both at the same time.

• Richard Sturgeon
    Options

Version 51.12

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Are they scanning in as a 2 page document then? Are you scanning directly to Quicken, or are you creating the document, then uploading it to Quicken? Are you able to view both scanned items outside of Quicken?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard Sturgeon
    Options

I am scanning it has a 2 page document directly into quicken.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To the best of my knowledge, Quicken for Windows has never been able to scan multi-page documents directly from the scanner. QWin wants to save scans as JPEG files, which are single-page only.

Your alternatives are

• scan the 2 pages separately and have 2 JPEG attachments, OR
    • scan the 2 pages outside of Quicken, save as a PDF file, and attach the PDF

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.