Direct Connect and BECU

Options
Erskine
Erskine Member ✭✭

Why does this problem of not being able to connect with my bank seem to happen every year? Is it connection standards not being kept up by my bank, or is it Quicken? Going on two months now. An explanation would be helpful.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Erskine,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with BECU? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ScottD
    ScottD Member ✭✭
    Options

I also have trouble with my BECU direct-connect…BECU has a header when you log-in their site that the direct-connect function with QB, Quicken and Mint is temporarily unavailable. It's been there for a long time…maybe a couple months. Surely you are aware of this.

• ScottD
    ScottD Member ✭✭
    Options

I just spoke with BECU. They said that the direct connect services to QB, Quicken and Mint were blocked by them due to suspected security issues. Please contact them to see what is going on. 800.233.2328

• A1B2
    A1B2 Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have this same problem currently with it being months not working. And this has happened in the past.

I'm paying for a subscription with Quicken. It doesn't work. And I'm sure from reading here it doesn't work quite a few people.

When I sighed up, I was assured Quicken Support would work for me to have a better experience with their software. I'm not having it.

I don't care who the problem lies with. Quicken, fix it. Your subscription is worthless to me if this doesn't work. [Edited - Readability]

• j.hoskyn
    Options

Outage since 7/7 with little to no communication is unacceptable.

Similar experience last year (with no compensation for those impacted that spent many hours on "work arounds").

Perhaps it's time to change direction and get AG's office engaged.

We can be patient if we know what's going on……

This discussion has been closed.