How do I sign-in to my discoverbank accounts through quicken?

Options
jandchobbs
jandchobbs Member

I am unable to authenticate my Discoverbank account sign-in and therefore, I am unable to download any transactions into my Quicken data file. What should I do

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jandchobbs,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10259485/CTP-6842)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• coachlt
    coachlt Member ✭✭
    Options

Starting more than a month ago now, my Discover Bank Savings account would not download transactions. (Discover Card continues to work normally.) I tried a reset and now I am unable to connect at all with Discover Bank online services - it actually deleted my Discover Bank link (Discover Card continues to work normally.) Every time I click on sign in I get the message: "Sign in to Discover Bank failed. Try again." I am unable to get beyond that screen. I did not restore from a backup. Why does an 'update' do this?

This discussion has been closed.