TJX Synchrony Mastercard Interest Transaction Not Downloading

Options
katmac1567
katmac1567 Member ✭✭

I use the Windows version of Quicken and noticed that each time I update transactions the monthly interest from TJX Synchrony MasterCard is not downloading and I have to enter the amount manually to balance my account. Is there a setting or fix for this?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @katmac1567,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? Which version of Quicken were you using when it started? What method do you use to update your account (do you download directly through Quicken, or go to the financial institution website to download a .QFX file that you import into Quicken)? If you haven't done so already, I would recommend following the troubleshooting in this article on what to do when transactions are missing or not downloading.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• katmac1567
    katmac1567 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the latest version now, R51.12 but I know it's been happening since October of last year. I just never had time to look into it. I download directly through Quicken and I don't seem to have the issue with other accounts. I will check out the troubleshooting again.

This discussion has been closed.