Unable to download USAA accounts

Options

Since Quicken announced (several months now) that USAA accounts would be downloaded in a different manner, I have been attempting to connect my USAA accounts.

I get the prompt to select the bank. When I select USAA, I am prompted to sign on to my USAA account which is successful. I get this message:

Then I am redirected back to quicken where I get this error message:

The redirects happen very quickly. I don't know how there can be a timeout. I have disabled popups and virus protection. I do not use a VPN. I am using the Edge browser on Windows 11. I have used a new quicken file with only USAA in it for testing. It still does not work. I am very frustrated. If this connection is not working, and that seems to be the case judging by the number of discussions here and on other site, Quicken should provide better information to its customers.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jeff_in_phoenix,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The issue you are describing usually happens when something is blocking communication back to Quicken. Have you tried temporarily setting a different default browser? If you use an ad blocker or pop-up blocker, sometimes pausing that browser extension helps. Do you use an anti-virus? If you do, some anti-virus software includes a "safe banking" feature that pulls bank sessions into a custom browser. If that is what is happening, you would need to temporarily turn that feature off.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jon6969
    jon6969 Member
    Options

I have the exact same issue. Tried those suggestions, but did not work.

This discussion has been closed.