Solera Bank No Longer Working After Adding 2-Factor

Options

Solera bank no longer works in Quicken One Step Update. They recently implemented 2-factor authentication. I suspect this will require Quicken to make adjustments to how they communicate with the bank. I asked the bank about this and they said it should work but I have already tested and it does not. I alerted the bank.

I dont know if there is a process other than posting here so please reply if there more I can do.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @BeyondtheBox,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Based on your description of the issue, it sounds like a change on the bank's side is what triggered the issue. Reporting it to the bank is the correct action. If you want to report it to Quicken also, there are a couple options:

1. You can use the reporting tool in your Quicken program. Go to Help>Report a Problem, and fill out the form. The more information you provide, the more our teams will have to work with when looking into the issue. Please note that when you report a problem this way, you will not receive a direct response. These reports are reviewed daily to track multiple reports of the same trending issues and/or for troubleshooting/escalation purposes. When multiple reports of the same issue are received, those reports are also investigated further. Reports that can be replicated or verified are then submitted as tickets to the proper channels.
    2. You can reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mindy Henderson
    Options

Same problem

This discussion has been closed.