Anyone else having trouble connecting and downloading from ENT Federal Credit Union

Options
jwoodard33
jwoodard33 Member ✭✭

It used to work. I changed my password on ENT and not nothing works.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jwoodard33,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. After you changed your password with the financial institution, did you update Quicken with that new information? Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to update?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jwoodard33
    jwoodard33 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, I tried to give Quicken the new password, but got the message that must have mistyped it. I have tried many times and I believe I am entering the same information that works on the ENT website.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If you haven't done so already, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps in this article on Error-103 (incorrect username or password).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• jwoodard33
    jwoodard33 Member ✭✭
    Options

That was interesting. I tried it, but I still could not connect my ENT accounts to Quicken. The only special character in my password, which works on ENT's website, is "-".

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.