Wells Fargo Not downloading transactions during update

Options
sgwall33
sgwall33 Member

When I try to update my Wells Fargo accounts….I get no error…and it shows they have updated….but then it does not dowload any transactions…..I have to go into Wells Fargo account online and download that way…..HELP??

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @sgwall33,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Wells Fargo? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? What exactly occurs when attempting to update your account(s)?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sgwall33
    sgwall33 Member
    Options

I use Direct Connect….It started about 3 weeks ago…..I dont remember if an update was done….

But when I do One step update….all my other credit card accounts etc update correctly….And Wells Fargo show an update has happened…..but then there is nothing downloaded

• znrh
    znrh Member
    Options

I am having the same issue also starting when quicken switched to "Better connection method" instead of better it has gotten worse. I too have to manually download

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @sgwall33 and @znrh,

Thank you for joining this thread and for providing more information.

When you download transactions from your bank, you may see transactions on their website that aren't in Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that discusses more information as well as some troubleshooting steps in regard to being unable to download new transactions or missing transactions. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.