Can't connect to Merrill Lynch Investments

Options
StevenG210
StevenG210 Member

August 2, 2023 was my last successful download of Merrill Lynch Investments account data into Quicken Premier for Windows (R51.12). I keep getting OL-301-A error — "Your financial institution has rejected your request…"

I saw the post "ONGOING 8/12/23 Merrill Lynch Investments—$0 Investment Account Balance". It says the issue described is "mainly occurring on QMAC using Quicken Connect." My Merrill account don't have $0 investment account balances.

Are ALL users disabled from connecting to their Merrill accounts or only Merrill accounts which have $0 balances?

I have reinstalled the Quicken application and have also created a new data file. Neither effort has fixed the problem.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @StevenG210,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Connections with the financial institution are blocked while we work on a solution. Unfortunately, that affects everyone who connects to that financial institution. We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this causes.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend that you bookmark the Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10376218)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• StevenG210
    StevenG210 Member
    Options

Thank you for the follow-up, Kristina.

Steve

• StevenG210
    Options

So, is this issue affecting all Quicken users with Merrill Lynch accounts? A solution seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time…

• NWPhotoExplorer
    Options

I am still having this issue. Any word on when it will be fixed?

• StevenG210
    Options

It's working for me now. Probably 5 days ago, as soon as I logged into ML, it told me (without any prompting by me) that I had 10 minutes to log into ML through Quicken or I would have to re-initiate the process (whatever that would be). Quicken successfully connected to ML and, for the first time since early August, I had access to all ML accounts.

This discussion has been closed.