USAA Biller

Options
L1011
L1011 Member ✭✭

I used to have USAA as an online biller, but it hasn't worked for several months. My account transactions download correctly. I have established a successful authorization and show the connection with USAA as EWC+.

I have made around 10 phone calls to Quicken support. We go through same iterations of deleting, adding, etc, to no avail. I did get an email "We have received confirmation that the issue with USAA biller has been resolved. Please allow 24 hours and reattempt your payment", but it didn't solve the issue and when I subsequently called Quicken support they gave up and told me to report the problem using the help menu.

I just spent an hour with USAA and they say it must be a problem with Quicken.

I know this has been posted before. Does anyone know if a solution was ever found?

Comments

• Keniggett
    Keniggett Member
    Options

I have this same problem. I have checking, 2 savings, 2 CCs, and insurance. None of them work, although biller sees the accounts, and I can add them and they'll show up on the list. They just never update.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @L1011,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check the server to see what may be causing the issue, I see the status shows as "Locked" and the error message reads as follows: "You're currently enrolled in either the "CyberCode" or "Computer Recognition with Temporary Passcode" authentication method to log into the USAA website. To automatically sync and pay your USAA accounts and bills, you will need to change your USAA login method to "Computer Recognition with Security Questions". Please visit the Help & Support section in to learn more about this issue with USAA."

I would recommend following the directions in that error message and then try connecting them as a Biller in your Quicken again.

Hello @Keniggett,

Thank you for joining the discussion. I sent you a message. Please check your inbox by clicking on the envelope icon at the upper right.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• L1011
    L1011 Member ✭✭
    Options

" I sent you a message. Please check your inbox by clicking on the envelope icon at the upper right." When I click on my envelope there is nothing there.

" Please visit the Help & Support section in to learn more about this issue with USAA". Text is missing in your sentence and nothing comes up when searching ""Computer Recognition with Security Questions". I don't know where to go to find what to do.

I have searched my program and can't find any login options.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The "I sent you a message…" was directed to @Kenniggett, that is why there was nothing in your inbox.

There is no text missing. I put the full error message in, exactly as it was displayed. I would recommend reaching out to USAA if you need further assistance since that is the error message their server is sending us.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.