Capital One online setup problems

Options

Quicken freezes when I try to re-establish connection with Capital One.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @Ronald@Holein1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BarryMo
    BarryMo Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. I noticed that one of my bank accounts w Cap One was not getting transactions. I did an account reset and Quicken opens a browser session where you need to log into Cap One and authorize the use of Quicken. When that is completed and you go back to Quicken, Quicken hangs. I also tried via Adding an Account.

• BarryMo
    BarryMo Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I was able to fix by (1) Deactivating ALL CapOne account (2) Validate and Repair the file (3) Add Accounts from Cap One and linking to the existing accounts

• Ronald@Holein1
    Options

I was able to get my Capital one accounts linked again, but now the update process freezes constantly!

This discussion has been closed.