Fidelity Net Benefits Not Downloading Again

Vesparado
Vesparado Member ✭✭

Using Quicken for Mac. Late last week after I made some changes in my Net Benefits account for my Shell Provident Fund (RMD, actually, from Shell Stock and US Equity Index), my Shell Stock account just dropped off my Quicken. The account still shows and updates just fine using iPhone Fidelity app and iPhone Provident Fund and also on my Fidelity Safari page. So, once again the problem is with quicken connection to Fidelity. Hope they get it fixed pretty quickly because this is getting tiresome!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Vesparado,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Vesparado
    Vesparado Member ✭✭

Thank you! Looks like It has been a problem for several weeks.

• Vesparado
    Vesparado Member ✭✭

The missing security now shows up on desktop app. Will see later if if updates properly!

• Vesparado
    Vesparado Member ✭✭

It updated! Keeping fingers crossed that fix will hold!

• ericrose12
    ericrose12 Member ✭✭✭

@Quicken Anja - any update to this issue… it has been an open alert since July with no recent update.

This discussion has been closed.