Access to Quicken subscription renewal invoices

Options
cluelessinwa
cluelessinwa Member
edited October 2023 in Product Enhancements

In an app that is devoted to tracking finances, it's very surprising (and frustrating) that when my Quicken subscription is auto-renewed, there is no place on the website where I can get a copy of the invoice showing the sales tax paid. Nor does the automatic email that notifies the subscriber the subscription has been renewed contain a receipt with the information. In some states, sales tax is deductible from federal income taxes, but you need documentation of the tax paid. Quicken clearly has that documentation, as I've been able to obtain it by contacting Customer Service—but I shouldn't have to.

I would suggest giving subscribers a way to download their invoice by one or more of the following ways:

1. Include a link in the subscriber's dashboard to download the last invoice.
  2. Clicking on the listed items in the Payment History area of Manage Subscription takes you to a downloadable invoice. Or include a button on the item to do the same.
  3. Include a downloadable receipt with complete information (not just the final total) in the notification email. Or include the information in the email so the email itself can serve as a receipt.

This is the second year I've had to contact Customer Service to get the information. While they've been very helpful and quick to get me the information, there should be a way to do this on my own.

13 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• adtypeanddesign
    Options

Hear, hear! I'm looking for an invoice right now. The e-mail just said what date the renewal expires.

• momotorcity
    momotorcity Member
    Options

Same here, for the money you pay, now yearly. And they claim all these enhancements, think that could be one of them?

Any of the methods would mentioned would work for me. A simple pdf, so many others can do it why not quicken.

• MurphyCat
    MurphyCat Member
    Options

Agree! I wasted so much time looking for the invoice or renewal statement. Nothing. I will call tomorrow. They must know users want a copy for their taxes.

• spirittlk
    spirittlk Member
    Options

Does anyone have the answer yet as to how to get an invoice downloaded via the website? The old instructions are inaccurate.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @spirittlk,

I sent you a direct message with your invoice information. Please click the envelope icon near the upper right to view the message.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• spirittlk
    spirittlk Member
    Options

Thank you so much Kristina!