Why can't I delete an online biller?

Options

Hi.

I use Quicken Bill Reminders and some I connect to their websites. I tried to connect to Fidelis and it's "stuck" in "fix it" mode. I clicked delete, I confirmed I wanted it deleted, but it still remains.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks 🙂

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jluna23,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to delete the Fidelis biller?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jluna23
    jluna23 Member
    Options

Immediately after I added the payeeI got the notification that it may take up to 72 hours to take effect. I waited. 7 - 10 days later I checked and the fix it button was indicated so I clicked "fix it". I did it a couple of times over two weeks. I do not believe any updates came down but I can't be positive.

When I click delete, it goes through the motions but the payee stays.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried the Repair Online Billers function yet?
    Click the gear icon in the Bills, Income & Transfers tab, select Review and Repair / Review and Repair Online Billers.

• jluna23
    jluna23 Member
    Options

thank you. I'll try that. :) <3

This discussion has been closed.