Fidelity Visa Signature Rewards

Options
W G Harbuck
W G Harbuck Member ✭✭

Quicken windows trying to add new card via the add account to quicken. Fidelity investments (how I access on the web) does not seem to find the card when adding. Do I have to sign out and then sign back in or use Elan Financial?

Best Answer

• RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is listed under Elan Financial…They handle Fidelity Rewards card

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @W G Harbuck

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Fidelity? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring? Which instance are you currently attempting to connect to?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• W G Harbuck
    W G Harbuck Member ✭✭
    Options

I have direct connect. This is an new account so I am trying to add it but it does not appear when I try to add

• RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is listed under Elan Financial…They handle Fidelity Rewards card

• W G Harbuck
    W G Harbuck Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks, made it work.

• Millerdave
    Options

I am having this problem currently as I set up Quicken Premier. Elan does not seem to recognize my Fidlelity logon and password and suggests I have miss-typed it. I access Elan only through the Fidelity website

• agregc74
    Options

I've read thru all the suggestions and so far none have worked for me. Quicken just tells me my login doesn't work.

New user, all other accounts work fine. I CAN login to my Fidelity Rewards Visa card via login.fidelityrewards.com and also ELAN (myaccountaccess.com) I'm having the same issue trying to login thru Mint app also.

• wuwei1982
    wuwei1982 Member ✭✭
    Options

Connecting via Elan Financial service also stopped working for me since 9/21/2023 or so. It was working for me until that day.

Tried to connect via Fidelity itself still doesn't work - the VISA credit card doesn't show up as once of the accounts.

Can Quicken team please take a look at this issue and offer a solution please? Thanks.

• wuwei1982
    wuwei1982 Member ✭✭
    Options

Solved: I was able to set up online sync using the "Fidelity Rewards Credit Card" institution today.

This discussion has been closed.