Why will the Ameriprise Web Connect no longer download any account information?

Options
sweigel
sweigel Member

About 2 weeks ago, the Ameriprise Web Connect no longer updates any transaction data or current balance data. It appears to connect and update, but does not actually update anything. I have reset the account, removed and re-added, etc. Since I removed and re-added, it still connects and acts like it downloads data, but no transactions are downloaded and the balance remains at 0.00. All the other banks and accounts that are setup work just fine.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @sweigel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? What kind of account is it?

If this is an investment account, have you checked to make sure it didn't get switched to Simple tracking? To check that, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account, and on the General tab, you should see a Tracking Method section. Make sure Complete - Positions and Transactions is selected.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.