Return address on statements

Options
Penny J
Penny J Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Reports (Windows)

How do I get Quicken to print our return address on statements? I searched Help, but none of the many option worked.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Go into the Print Statements dialog.

Select the "v" button in Layout. From the options shown either create a new statement layout (name it something other than Statement Default) or edit the existing one.
    Once in the Edit Layout dialog, click to put a checkmark at "Print company address". The company address should already be present. If not, try clicking "Copy Company". Also check the other Print Options. Do you have a company logo? You can add it here.

And that's all you can do at this time.
    Remember to select the correct Statement Layout when you get ready to print the next batch.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Penny J,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please provide more information? What report are you trying to get it to print your return address in? Or do you mean you're trying to get your return address to show on an invoice?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Penny J
    Penny J Member ✭✭
    Options

I am printing customer statements in Quicken and want our company's address to print in the upper left corner so it shows in a windowed envelope.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

If I'm understanding correctly, you're wanting your company address on invoices that you are sending out to your customers? If so, then I recommend following the steps in this earlier community post to set that up:

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Penny J
    Penny J Member ✭✭
    Options

I want our return address to print on the customers' statements, not invoices.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Go into the Print Statements dialog.

Select the "v" button in Layout. From the options shown either create a new statement layout (name it something other than Statement Default) or edit the existing one.
    Once in the Edit Layout dialog, click to put a checkmark at "Print company address". The company address should already be present. If not, try clicking "Copy Company". Also check the other Print Options. Do you have a company logo? You can add it here.

And that's all you can do at this time.
    Remember to select the correct Statement Layout when you get ready to print the next batch.

This discussion has been closed.