Not Download American Express Savings Account Transactions

Options
smichels62
smichels62 Member ✭✭

Running Quicken For Windows Deluxe Version R51.12, Build 27.1.51.12, Windows 11 Pro (About box says Enterprise but it's Pro)

I've been having frequent problems with Quicken and American Express, particularly when it comes to a savings account account that we have with AMEX. For a while it seemed to be working. Quicken was downloading transactions from the account like it was supposed to. However, a day or two ago, I noticed that it should have received at least one transaction for the end of the most recent period. So I logged into AMEX's website and there was a transaction there dated 8/12 but, for some reason, as of yet, Quicken has not downloaded the transaction. Why hasn't Quicken downloaded the transaction? It's been sitting out there for almost a week! Is it going to download it tomorrow? If it's only going to download some transactions once a week could it possibly show something somewhere to that effect? Why does Quicken seem to be consistently inconsistent in how it works?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @smichels62,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps in this article for when transactions are missing or new transactions aren't downloading.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.