Duplicate Records from Mulitple Institutions

Options

Have been getting duplicate records for 3 banks for the past few weeks. Quicken support continues to indicatge that it is the bank(s). I find that hard to believe 3 banks are now sending duplicate records! I installed a new update that just came out and hope the problem is solved. Been frustrating and customer services ahs not been helpful at all on this one. the application is not matching up transactions that already existing in the registry to what is downloaded. I suspect is it related to the update last month where a new feature was added to improve account downloads for many accounts.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @186kmph,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.