Another one - Did you mistype your sign-in info?

GregM
GregM Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

So as not to hijack the numerous other threads.

I am having the same issue. I have it on new accounts that were never in my Quicken file. I have it on accounts that worked fine for a while then just stopped working. There is no correlation to any updates, crashes, or changes in access policies with the banks.

I can name seven institutions that have this problem in my account - Citadel CU, Vanguard, Fidelity (but only one of my wife's account credentials), Member's 1st CU, and others.

Completely starting over is not an option. I have years of history and no need or desire for a new email just to create an account. There has to be another way.

And, no, I have not created a new file or Quicken account to test, for the reason above.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @GregM,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any other error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring when attempting to update your accounts?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.