Update not working

Options
johndifelice
johndifelice Unconfirmed, Member

Today I cant seem to get the account update to work. it looks good, says 'processing' then just stops. Any clues?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @johndifelice,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this with? What are the connection methods? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you experiencing this issue with individual account updates or One Step Update? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Did this issue just begin to today?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• johndifelice
    Options

One is for Amazon. Connection method is Express Web Connect. I have not tried an update in a couple of weeks, but it used to work fine.

Its happening with ALL accounts. Individual update or One Step update - same result. No error messages.

• johndifelice
    Options

I did a 'Reset Account' and that seems to work.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @johndifelice,

Thank you for coming back to update us and for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you took.

We are happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.