Quality of phone tech support

Options
carzmom
carzmom Member

I have been a Quicken user since Intuit was running out of a basement in downtown Palo Alto. There was a time when I could bring my floppy disk right to their office for help. I know that is not possible now, but lately the phone service seems to be extremely spotty. I hate giving bad reviews to the individual since I just don't think they are properly trained and I don't want them to get in trouble. I had to make six or seven phone calls in the last month because my bank got bought out and I had to transition content over. Then I was inspired to clean up some categories to make tax time easier. I called to get information about strategies for credit card category management (should I use split transactions or set up a new credit card account). They really had no idea what I was talking about. I need more then 30 lines in the split transaction box. I did screen share and they kept pointing the red dot to the various ways to get to the split transaction box (which I know how to do). I will post my question regarding credit cards and split transactions, but this post was really for Quicken to know their tech support needs some support.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @carzmom,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate channels.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carzmom
    carzmom Member
    Options

Thank you. I asked my question to the community and got a quick reply back already!

This discussion has been closed.