Error When Updating Accounts: CC-502

Options

I can log into my bank on their website and on my phone but for the last 3 days (so my login and password are still working), but Quicken has been unable to sync. My bank says it's not them, even though the message says it's got something to do with my bank's servers... How do I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @StatenIslandLaw,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this error with?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• StatenIslandLaw
    Options

Northfield Bank, Staten Island, NY

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

If the steps fail to resolve the error, then as stated at the bottom of the article, after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and may need to file for an escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.