Walpole Co-operative Bank - Massachusetts, Error CC-502

Options
Bob Fitzgibbon
Bob Fitzgibbon Member ✭✭

Windows Quicken, Version R51.12, Build 27.1.51.12

I've been getting error CC-502 for over a week now for all my accounts with the bank, and since this is my primary bank, this is causing issues with using Quicken.

I do have two backups from installing updates from Quicken. One was dated 8/1 and the second one was dated 8/10, so this might be related to a version update because the error appears to have started after the 8/10 update.

I have tried all the options presented under the FAQ for the CC-502 error, including going to each register for each account and trying to update account from the gear icon with the same results. Tried waiting a day or two between processing and received the same results.

Is there an issue with the communications with this institution? Is this a known problem or is this the first report?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Bob Fitzgibbon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Thank you for confirming that you have already tried the instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-502.

However, since these steps were unsuccessful in resolving the issue, and it has been more than 24 hours, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly via phone or chat for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and will likely need to file for an escalation.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob Fitzgibbon
    Bob Fitzgibbon Member ✭✭
    Options

Anja,

Thanks for the information, but amazingly today it started working again… no idea why, but when it's working there is no reason to question why - just accept that it is working and move on.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for providing an update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.